oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OODT's Git mirror at Github is borked
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:36:39 GMT
Hey Chris
The official source repository for OODT is currently in svn, and Github is
just a mirror of that svn repository. When a pull request is issued against
one of our mirrors on Github it can email the configured mailing list for
that mirror that a pull request is available, but it can not be merged into
that mirror. The Github notification email that is sent contains a link to
the patch and the description or comment that was given, not the actual
patch itself.

Tika has 3 open pull requests which are 8 months old to 2 years old,
comments can be made by anyone on them, but only Github Apache org admins
can close them out.

If OODT is interested in switching over to git and using git-wip-us.a.o as
the primary repository I would be happy to help migrate them.

If you have any other questions let me know
-Jake