oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <sigep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2014
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:06:20 GMT
Tom,

OODT as a business application is a novel use case for sure.  Perhaps to
help, if you took some of the architecture diagrams and tried to relabel
the pieces with Business jargon instead of NASA/Science jargon it might
help.

Just this week several of the JPL folks were at Caltech meeting with
researchers from MIT Haystack and Cambridge University, and they had a lot
of questions about acronyms like PGE, and Chris told them to replace it
with algorithm.

Sorry it isn't a workable non-science use case, but it might help fill in
the gap between science and business.

Good luck,

Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String