oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PushPull HTTP Protocol
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:08:13 GMT
Hi Jordan,
A couple of things here.
* Firstly assuming we use "
http://pds-imaging.jpl.nasa.gov/data/msl/MSLHAZ_0XXX/CATALOG/" as the root
path
* AFAIK you would need to include policy/mimetypes.xml with a mapping
something like the following

<mime-info>
    <mime-type type="metadata/cas_pushpull">
        <glob pattern="*.info.tmp"/>
    </mime-type>
    <mime-type type="metadata/cas_metadata">
        <glob pattern="*.cas"/>
        <glob pattern="*.met"/>
    </mime-type>
    <mime-type type="product/pds-imaging">
        <_comment>Description of the CATALOG directory contents for the MSL
HAZCAM EDR PDS Archive</_comment>
        <glob pattern="CATINFO.TXT" isregex="false"/>
    </mime-type>
</mime-info>

* The ExternalSources.xml file you posted looks A OK.
* RemoteSpecs.xml also looks AOK however I would also consider possibly
adding the <runInfo> elements e.g. <runInfo
firstRunDateTime="2013-11-09T00:00:00Z" period="1m" runOnReboot="yes"/> as
this lets you specify a sleep/wait time for the daemon. 3 mins is quite
long.
* msl.xml looks fine from what I can see.
Do you get any logging for the failed jobs?
There is quite a bit of config to do here and I find that it is easy to
make mistakes.
Thanks
Lewis

--