oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteorite.bi>
Subject Re: TestPathUtils#testDoDynamicReplacement() failing locally
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 14:38:01 GMT
Well, I've slept quite a lot since the day i filed that patch but it was a
GMT/UTC issue I thought, so I fixed it with the

-        long epochDiffInMilli = epoch.getTimeInMillis() -
julianEpoch.getTimeInMillis() ;
+        long epochDiffInMilli = epoch.getTimeInMillis() -
(julianEpoch.getTimeInMillis()+julianEpoch.getTimeZone().getOffset(julianEpoch.getTimeInMillis()))
;

I ran a test in UTC and GMT and it passed but if the original works in PDT
I guess a quick fix would be to check the timezone and apply the correct
one, that said, I'm now wondering if its a Daylight Savings issue.

I can take another look later if no one beats me to it.