oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramirez, Paul M (398J)" <paul.m.rami...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rajith Siriwardana as an OODT PMC member and committer!
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 05:32:24 GMT
Boom

Welcome to the team!

--Paul

From: Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com<mailto:lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, July 26, 2013 5:30 PM
To: "user@oodt.apache.org<mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>" <user@oodt.apache.org<mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rajith Siriwardana as an OODT PMC member and committer!

Bang

Welcome aboard Sir.

On Friday, July 26, 2013, Rajith Siriwardana <rajithsiriwardana@gmail.com<mailto:rajithsiriwardana@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I'm from Sri Lanka, my hometown is Kandy and currently I live in Colombo. I'm a 4th year
(final year) undergraduate of Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Majoring
in Computer Science & Engineering. I successfully completed my internship at WSO2 Inc.
last year.
> It's a great honor for me to be accepted as a committer and a PMC member to OODT project.
Thank you so much for this great opportunity! I look forward to working together with you
in the future.
> Rajith
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM, <kelly@apache.org<mailto:kelly@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Folks:
>>
>> I'm happy to report that Rajith Siriwardana has accepted our invitation to become
a committer on Apache OODT and to join the OODT Project Management Committee. WOOT!

--
Lewis