oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gsoc
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 18:55:31 GMT
Hi Rajith,
Thank you so much.
I am on dev@ plus I just subscribed to the issue so now I get updates ;)
Oh man this looks an excellent project... and the foresight has been there
since 2 years... we can tahnk Chris for that one.
Have a great trip on the gsoc oodt ride.
Have a gd wkend
Lewis

On Saturday, July 13, 2013, Rajith Siriwardana <rajithsiriwardana@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Lewis,
> I'm one of the interns working with the OODT community from the GSoC 2013
program. my project is a ResourceMonitor plugin that reads information from
Ganglia to Resource Management component. you can find more about project
and the progress from the link [1]. Main objective of the project is
completed with my last patch [2]. So currently i'm documenting, polishing
the code and adding more load calculation models. you also can follow the
mail threads under the tag [Ganglia plugin] in dev mailing list for more
information.

lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I wonder is we have reports/blogs/cave paintings of last years gsoc...?
>> I remember Chris talking about some excellent work that went on... and I
seem to have missed the oodt gsoc2013 train when it left the station so I
am not clued up on this years project(s).

--
*Lewis*