oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rajith Siriwardana as an OODT PMC member and committer!
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 00:30:14 GMT
Bang

Welcome aboard Sir.

On Friday, July 26, 2013, Rajith Siriwardana <rajithsiriwardana@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I'm from Sri Lanka, my hometown is Kandy and currently I live in Colombo.
I'm a 4th year (final year) undergraduate of Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Majoring in Computer Science &
Engineering. I successfully completed my internship at WSO2 Inc. last year.
> It's a great honor for me to be accepted as a committer and a PMC member
to OODT project. Thank you so much for this great opportunity! I look
forward to working together with you in the future.
> Rajith
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM, <kelly@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Folks:
>>
>> I'm happy to report that Rajith Siriwardana has accepted our invitation
to become a committer on Apache OODT and to join the OODT Project
Management Committee. WOOT!

--
*Lewis*