oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Siriwardana <rajithsiriward...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Rajith Siriwardana as an OODT PMC member and committer!
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:14:24 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Sri Lanka, my hometown is Kandy and currently I live in Colombo.
I'm a 4th year (final year) undergraduate of Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. Majoring in Computer Science &
Engineering. I successfully completed my internship at WSO2 Inc. last year.

It's a great honor for me to be accepted as a committer and a PMC member to
OODT project. Thank you so much for this great opportunity! I look forward
to working together with you in the future.

Rajith