oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rodriguez Garcia <rrodrig...@haystack.mit.edu>
Subject CAS curator File Manager issues
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:48:58 GMT

Greetings to all,

I am in the process of setting up the CAS curator as explained in the
guide at http://oodt.apache.org/components/maven/curator/user/basic.html
. I am using a separate piece of code that extracts metadata from HDF5
files instead of MP3. As of now, I successfully completed the extractor
setup and am currently working on the File Manager configuration. I
followed the instructions in the guide and made the necessary changes to
the files (mostly paths and element nodes) in order for the File Manager
to recognize and use my HDF5 metadata extractor. When I start-up the
File Manager and Tomcat, the files and the extractor show up in the
right filemgr main pane and I can save the ingestion tasks. Still, I am
unable to start these tasks in the bottom pane. I checked the
cas-filemgr and tomcat logs but I did not find any errors or unusual
messages. In addition, the configuration files seem to be correct.

Below is a screenshot of the CAS curator interface. When I click the
"start" button, nothing happens.
I will appreciate help on this issue.

Cordially,
*Ricardo J. Rodriguez Garcia*