oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Verma, Rishi (398J)" <Rishi.Ve...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Config File for ExternMetExtractor
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:33:55 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,

The page you referred to (OODT crawler wiki page) contains an example config file called "katextractor.config".
You probably already looked at this, but it really does reflect the basic structure of most
extern config files.

Also, you can find another short example at: http://oodt.apache.org/components/maven/metadata/user/basic.html#existing

I would also take a look at the code for the ExternConfigReader class, which reads in the
config file. Looking at this would give you detailed information on which keys are read and
in which order.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/metadata/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/metadata/extractors/ExternConfigReader.java

Hope that helps!

Thanks,