oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteoriteconsulting.com>
Subject Help with OODT-123
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:41:48 GMT
Alright guys, after chatting with Chris, I thought I'd kick off my help
with looking at OODT-123 and OODT-124.

Now clearly I'm new to how all the components hang together but OODT-123
seems obvious enough but I'm curious to know quite what "Port any
filemanger specific services currently in the curator over to the rest
filemanager services area"

Now my way of working out what is what would be to look for filemgr
dependencies and acertain whether they can be removed. I assume that if
you are aiming to go rest based for communications then things like
direct connections to the XMLRepositoryManager etc would need to be
replaced with a restful representation.

Am I on the right path or way off?

Cheers

Tom