oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Lewis John McGibbney as an OODT PMC member and committer!
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 19:14:52 GMT
Hi Everyone,
Thank you very much for the invite to OODT.
I came to use OODT metadata catloging as my current work concerns tracking
of prior art associated with patent's from within the bioinformatics domain.
I've spoken with a number of guys from the OODT team over the months (and
years now!!!) and one of the first things I was told was "pick what you
need". I took this advice on board and took time to understand what it is
OODT could do for my use case... and it seems to fit pretty well.
I have an interest in making some positive improvements to the code base
and really look forward to implementing these where I can.
I have gradually become more and more fond of documentation so I will also
be proposing additions to what the community already has in place.
Basically, I would like to say thank you. I am looking forward to learning
more about the codebase and the community as time goes on.
Best for now
Lewis

--
*Lewis*