oodt-dev mailing list archives

From AMILA RANATUNGA <newair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Research project on integrating geoservices with Apache Airavata
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:47:56 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for the replies so far here and in SIS dev list as
well. They were really helpful. We are currently writing a research paper
regarding what kind of model that should be used by when building a
geoscience gateway. We intend to discuss issues that a geoscientist face
during his/her research and features that should be inserted to such a
gateway to overcome them. Then we can consider them during our main project
as well. It is appreciated if you can point any research papers or
resources where we can see this domain from an eye of a geoscientist will
be really useful. Even a good case study will be really helpful.

Thank You !