oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: OpsUI Functionality
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:51:29 GMT
Hi Gabe,

The information that's in there is:

File Manager Browser App and Pages
Workflow Monitor App and Pages
PCS Stat
PCS Trace (integrated with File Manager Browser)
CAS product web service API (integrated with data download)

FM Browser and Workflow Monitor are usable independently of one another, and combined together
as sub widgets using Apache Wicket (http://wicket.apache.org/) an awesome web framework that
is
simply Java (no XML) + XHTML.

Java and XHTML for the win.

Cheers,
Chris

From: <Resneck>, "Gabriel M (388J)" <Gabriel.M.Resneck@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:Gabriel.M.Resneck@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:48 AM
To: jpluser <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: Re: OpsUI Functionality

Yeah!  I'll forward all of this along to the dev list.
I already checked out the wiki page, but I was looking for a bit more detail.  Specifically,
what information from the File, Workflow, and Resource Managers is displayed and how does
the user interact with them?  I skipped through the video, but didn't see the OpsUI in there
and assumed it was included there just as a guide for how to deploy OODT.  Did I miss it?
I'll check out the ApacheCon presentations.
Thanks!

Gabe =)