oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Cayanan, Michael D (388J)" <michael.d.caya...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Workflow2 - State Persistence
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 15:41:36 GMT
Hi Chris and/or Brian,

I'm currently on a project where PDS and AMMOS are joining forces to create a pipeline service
and we'd like to use the latest Workflow2 to do that. They asked a question at last week's
meeting regarding if the latest and greatest OODT Workflow will be able to do state persistence.
I can let Paul Ramirez chime in any further details since he was at the meeting as well, but
can the latest and greatest Workflow do that? And if so, under which engine? I'm currently
using the following engine:

workflow.engine.factory = org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.engine.ThreadPoolWorkflowEngineFactory

Thanks,

Mike