oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Environment variables in config files
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:38:28 GMT
Hi Ryan,
Please excuse if I am wrong, however I think (if you are doing as I am and
using the RADiX module and Maven archetype) then all environment variables
should be set within [0] prior to building your project.
I also found myself confused yesterday and spent a bit of time looking at
this.
We need to document this somewhere as the definition of environment
variables is critical but not very clear within the OODT documentation.
If one of the OODT team can confirm or correct me then we can get such
information at least logged.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] *http://s.apache.org/pg*