oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Resneck, Gabriel M (388J)" <Gabriel.M.Resn...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Including Workflow Manager in Resource Manager Package using Maven Assembly Plug-In
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:33:44 GMT
Hi, all!
I know that the OODT community is home to some Maven gurus, and I'm hoping to tap into that
expertise.
I have recently changed the SMAP code in such a way that our project-specific extensions to
the Workflow Manager depend upon our extensions to the Resource Manager.  This is actually
similar to the setup in OODT 0.5, however, these changes have upset how the Maven assembly
plug-in builds our project.  Before, the dependency went the other way, which meant that JARs
important to the Workflow Manager would make their way into the lib directory of Resource
Manager which needed those JARs.
Our assembly specification is basically the same as the one used in the core.  Does anyone
happen to know how I could change it to include the Workflow Manager JAR that we create in
the lib directory of the Resource Manager.
Thanks heaps!

Gabe =)