oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Laidlaw <rlaidlaw.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC Mentors] Google Summer of Code 2013
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:30:41 GMT
Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your kind words of encouragement, much appreciated!
I'm looking forward to making more contributions in the near future.
For example, I've been working on a solution for OODT-470 and hope to
have a proposal ready soon for discussion/review.  I'll try to use the
usual channels and post to JIRA and the review board when it's ready
:)

Ross