oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Shahbaz Memon <m.me...@fz-juelich.de>
Subject Re: Proposal To Use Apache OODT products as input to Apache Airavata Workflows and staging product files into node where execution happens
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:28:53 GMT
> If you want to understand the new architecture by looking in to the code,
> please just refer the package org.apache.airavata.gfac, do not refer any of
> the classes in org.apache.airavata.core.gfac.

IMHO the unused or outdated code should be moved to any temporary
branch, so that people checking-out trunk would get the actual/latest
source of the architecture realization. In that sense it will not be a
problem for devs if later the outdated code is reused.

Cheers,

Shahbaz

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich