oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: NullPointer with PushPull
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:49:11 GMT
Hey Mike,

Can you use JIRA and file an issue related to this, and then attach your policy files, and
config?

That will help debug it.

Cheers,
Chris

On Nov 20, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Michael Joyce wrote:

> Hay all,
>
> I'm trying to get PushPull up and running. When I start it up I'm getting the following
>
> SEVERE: Failed to configure DaemonLauncher : [Config] Failed to get properties from properties
file : [Config] Failed to load ProtocolFactory config file <snipped path>pushpull/policy/ProtocolFactoryInfo.xml
: [ProtocolInfo] Failed to load ProtocolFactory info for protocol types : org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.local.LocalProtocolFactory
> Nov 20, 2012 10:17:03 AM org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher launchDaemons
> INFO: Launching Daemons . . .
> 	at org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher.launchDaemons(DaemonLauncher.java:116)
> 	at org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher.main(DaemonLauncher.java:183)
>
> Could someone enlighten me as to why it's having issues loading the proper class here?
Missing something obvious perhaps?