oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <mltjo...@gmail.com>
Subject NullPointer with PushPull
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:45:26 GMT
Hay all,

I'm trying to get PushPull up and running. When I start it up I'm getting
the following

SEVERE: Failed to configure DaemonLauncher : [Config] Failed to get
properties from properties file : [Config] Failed to load ProtocolFactory
config file <snipped path>pushpull/policy/ProtocolFactoryInfo.xml :
[ProtocolInfo] Failed to load ProtocolFactory info for protocol types :
org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.local.LocalProtocolFactory
Nov 20, 2012 10:17:03 AM org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher
launchDaemons
INFO: Launching Daemons . . .
 at
org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher.launchDaemons(DaemonLauncher.java:116)
at
org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher.main(DaemonLauncher.java:183)

Could someone enlighten me as to why it's having issues loading the proper
class here? Missing something obvious perhaps?

Thanks much!
Mike