oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PushPull framework and custom met extraction
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 05:41:34 GMT
Hey Rishi,

The ".tmp" file looks like it's created here [1]. I don't see any custom
met extractors used here since it adds metadata and writes to the temp met
file, but I maybe wrong.
Maybe someone who used PushPull can confirm this.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oodt/trunk/pushpull/src/main/java/org/apache/oodt/cas/pushpull/retrievalsystem/FileRetrievalSystem.java

--
-Sheryl