oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Verma, Rishi (388J)" <Rishi.Ve...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject PushPull framework and custom met extraction
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 02:11:03 GMT
Hi All -

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with, or knows the details of how to use custom MetExtractors
on products that are remotely downloaded via PushPull.

By default, PushPull performs some basic met-extraction and creates a ".tmp" file associated
with downloaded products, but I'm wondering whether this met generation step is customizable.

I've looked through the configuration files (e.g. [1], [2]) as well as the code for PushPull,
but I can't seem to locate configuration parameters to support the invocation of custom met
extractors on downloaded data.

If any of you have experience with this, or can point me on where to look, I'd really appreciate
it.

Thanks!
Rishi

--