oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Fwd: CFP Open for ApacheCon North America 2013
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 02:03:13 GMT
All FYI!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Nick Burch <nick@apache.org>
> Date: October 13, 2012 1:49:58 PM PDT
> To: <committers@apache.org>
> Subject: CFP Open for ApacheCon North America 2013
>
> Hi All
>
> Hopefully everyone's looking forward to ApacheCon Europe 2012 in about 3 weeks time?
If you've not bought your ticket yet, you best be quick as we're getting pretty close to capacity!

> As well as ACEU, we're also thinking about North America. As you hopefully all know,
ApacheCon North America is taking place in February 2013 in Portland, Oregon. The main conference
is the 26th-28th Feb, with trainings / barcamps / hackathons / coding sprints taking place
over the period of 24th Feb - 2nd March 2013.

> While registration for ACNA 2013 isn't open yet (early bird starts on the 1st of November),
the Call for Papers is! The Call For Papers is open until the 5th of November, the first day
of ACEU, so you've about 3 weeks to get your talk submissions in!

> For ApacheCon NA 2013, we're looking for our usual wide range of talks on all things
interesting and Apache. From projects big to small, new to established, coding to infrastructure,
whether buzzwordy or not, we want you all there! To submit your talk proposal, and for more
information on the event itself, please visit
> 	http://na.apachecon.com/
>
> To submit a talk, please sign-up for an account on the site, sign in to your account,
define your speaker profile, then create your talk proposal(s). It's a very similar system
to what we used for ACEU2012, so hopefully there are no surprises! And don't forget, the CFP
closes on Monday 5th November, so don't delay....

> Otherwise, see many of you in 3 weeks in Germany, and most of the rest in Portland in
February :)