oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject Re: How can I update a filemanager's catalogue?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:43:23 GMT
Awhile back, I wrote a tiny Java main program to edit a Lucene catalog (attempting to clean
our catalog), but discovered that once you write out v3.x, you can't read it back in with
OODT.

I believe OODT uses Lucene 2.0 and latest Luke uses 3.x. If Luke has the option to pick your
Lucene format version, you may be good to go.

-Ricky