oodt-dev mailing list archives

From YunHee Kang <yunh.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Failure to find the class related with protocol "file"
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:12:38 GMT
Hi Chris,

I am writing this mail to report a problem that is related with
locating a class named LocalClientFactory.class:
SEVERE: Failed to configure DaemonLauncher : [Config] Failed to get
properties from properties file : [Config] Failed to load
ProtocolFactory config file
/home/yhkang/oodt-0.5/cas-pushpull/policy/ProtocolFactoryInfo.xml :
[ProtocolInfo] Failed to load ProtocolFactory info for protocol types
: org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.local.LocalClientFactory
Jul 30, 2012 2:56:13 PM
org.apache.oodt.cas.pushpull.daemon.DaemonLauncher launchDaemons

  In the file named ProtocolFactoryInfo.xml, a protocol type "file" is
associated with the class "LocalClientFactory.class". Until now, I
have commented the element "protocol" with "file" as a value of the
attribute "type".
 <protocol type="file">
        <protocolFactory
class="org.apache.oodt.cas.protocol.local.LocalClientFactory"/>
  </protocol>

I have forgotten to report this problem to you.
Let me know what class  I have to use instead of LocalClientFactory or
how to handle the problem.

Thanks,
Yunhee