Hi Tom,

No problem!

At CHLA we use a previous version of the trunk that has most of the functionalities(-getMet -id throws an error). And on my machine I use the 0.3 version.

HTH!

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Thomas Bennett <lmzxq.tom@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Sheryl,

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. 

Just to check - when you mean previous version do you mean 0.3, or a revision of trunk?

Regards,
Tom. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 03 May 2012, at 4:29 PM, Sheryl John <sheryljj@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Yep, I got the similar results when I used the latest trunk. 
I checked the source code and saw that Chris is in the process of porting wengine to the trunk and I confirmed it with him. 
I should have posted this on the list to avoid others having to face the same issue. I'm using the previous version for now.

Thanks,
Sheryl

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:01 AM, Thomas Bennett <lmzxq.tom@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get a workflow manager up and running, but I'm getting some strange behavior. I'm using trunk (i.e. 0.4)

Via the workflow manager I run: 
--operation --sendEvent --eventName test
I get the following response:
Sending event 'test'... SUCCESS

Then if I try to run:
--operation --getFirstPage

I get a whole bunch of exceptions (they are pretty much the same). It seems to have issues with date/time string.

java.text.ParseException: An exception occurred because the input date/time string was null or under 24 characters in length.
at org.apache.oodt.commons.util.DateConvert.isoParse(DateConvert.java:166)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.structs.WorkflowInstance.setCurrentTaskEndDateTimeIsoStr(WorkflowInstance.java:315)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.util.XmlRpcStructFactory.getWorkflowInstanceFromXmlRpc(XmlRpcStructFactory.java:152)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.util.XmlRpcStructFactory.getWorkflowInstancesFromXmlRpc(XmlRpcStructFactory.java:185)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.util.XmlRpcStructFactory.getWorkflowInstancePageFromXmlRpc(XmlRpcStructFactory.java:92)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.system.XmlRpcWorkflowManagerClient.getFirstPage(XmlRpcWorkflowManagerClient.java:131)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.cli.action.GetFirstPageCliAction.execute(GetFirstPageCliAction.java:47)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.cli.CmdLineUtility.execute(CmdLineUtility.java:331)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.cli.CmdLineUtility.run(CmdLineUtility.java:187)
at org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.system.XmlRpcWorkflowManagerClient.main(XmlRpcWorkflowManagerClient.java:678)
Page: [num=1,pageSize=20,totalPages=1]
Instance: [id=d1ec4137-9527-11e1-8f60-8b6b7ce46f58, status=QUEUED, currentTask=urn:oodt:HelloWorld, workflow=testWorkflow, wallClockTime=1.4877, currentTaskWallClockTime=0.0]
Instance: [id=fc2575a0-9524-11e1-b394-ef09076ff7c1, status=QUEUED, currentTask=urn:oodt:HelloWorld, workflow=testWorkflow, wallClockTime=21.78305, currentTaskWallClockTime=0.0]


Note, it looks like my tasks are all QUEUED and not run.

These issues are probably related... any pointers welcome :)

Thanks,
Tom





--
-Sheryl



--
-Sheryl