oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject Re: OODT-402 progress update
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 20:26:22 GMT
FYI, I've got some code lying around that ports the DataDeliverServlet and DatasetDeliveryServlet
to JAX-RS using CXF. The reason I started it was because I thought we might be able to make
use of CXF's oauth providers to secure this RESTful web service. But I hadn't figured out
the oauth part (nor how to port the RDF/RSS servlets).

If I find time, maybe I'll start a branch...

-Ricky