oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject Re: workflow manager problem
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 18:03:29 GMT
Tom,

I fixed a related issue in OODT-361. The WorkflowInstance class prints out the ParseException
stack trace, but it is mostly harmless. Probably not the best thing to do, but that's how
it is.

Don't know what your actually problem is, but it may require more digging, possibly running
a debugger on workflow manager.

-Ricky