oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Staging CAS-PGE config file...
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 04:49:52 GMT
Hi Brian,

I'm still going through the wmgr -2 & wengine branch CAS-PGE, but are you
suggesting to always use resource manager to support the configuration?

Actually, we've not yet used resource manager with workflow and CAS-PGE in
the VPICU project (currently in the process of learning and setting it up )
and, so I have little knowledge of how the resource manager can support
this. But if it does support, does that imply that I have to use PGEs and
workflows with resource mgr?

I agree that setting the *ConfigFilePath* to the temporary dir where the
task executes on, within the config itself to generate the object is kind
of confusing and should be given before it runs.

--
-Sheryl