oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource Manager client question
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 00:09:26 GMT
Hi Mike,

Yup, you can run your python scripts, java programs etc. from CAS-PGE which
is used with the Workflow Manager. Check out this cas-pge guide [1] and the
other wiki pages related to workflow.

You can use Resource Manager to run tasks sent from the Workflow Manager.
I've recently started testing this but there are others on the list who can
guide you more on the Resource Manager.

HTH!

Sheryl

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/OODT/cas-pge-learn-by-example.html