oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Laidlaw <rlaidlaw.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OODT-402 progress update
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 03:03:40 GMT
Hi Ricky,

On 14 May 2012 21:26, Nguyen, Ricky <rnguyen@chla.usc.edu> wrote:
> FYI, I've got some code lying around that ports the DataDeliverServlet and DatasetDeliveryServlet
to JAX-RS using CXF. The reason I started it was because I thought we might be able to make
use of CXF's oauth providers to secure this RESTful web service. But I hadn't figured out
the oauth part (nor how to port the RDF/RSS servlets).

> If I find time, maybe I'll start a branch...
>
> -Ricky

Sounds good.  I'll try to close out OODT-402 and OODT-458 first, but
after that I'd be happy to contribute to this work if there's anything
I can do to help out.  By the way, I found your emails with Chris and
Andrew about the various ways of serving files from File Manager very
informative!  Really helped me to learn about all of the different
services available.

Ross