oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Laidlaw <rlaidlaw.o...@gmail.com>
Subject request for new subdirectories in trunk branch
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 10:05:52 GMT
Please could an OODT committer create two subdirectories for me in the
trunk branch?  The required subdirectories are as follows:

I need these for work on OODT-452 and OODT-453.

As a contributor, I can create these directories locally using 'svn
mkdir' and add files to them with 'svn add' or 'svn move', but when I
run 'svn diff' to create a patch, the new directories aren't included
in the patch.  I gather this is a limitation of svn diff (but please
let me know if I'm wrong about this!).

Many thanks in advance,

View raw message