oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron Goodale <good...@apache.org>
Subject Added a Resource Manager FAQ Page to the Wiki
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 19:01:30 GMT
Hey OODT Community,

Last night I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why Resource
Manager was falling over on my project.  This morning I finally found the
error in my policy setups.  With solution in place I was encouraged to
start an FAQ (hat tip: Chris Mattmann) page on the Wiki to help others
avoid repeating my mistake.

The page is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/FAQ+-+Resource+Manager

It has been linked from the Main Wiki Page as well.  If you have other
gotcha's or anything else to add, please feel free to do so.  I tried to
include the full error message in hopes that Google would index it and
direct others to the page.

Prost!

Cameron