oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Iwunze, Michael C (GSFC-4700)[NOAA-JPSS]" <michael.iwu...@nasa.gov>
Subject Resource Manager client question
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 22:43:31 GMT

I have two questions, I am able to run the Resource Manager with no issues. I have some python
scripts and possibly some other programs  I would like to run using the Resource Manager.
From what I know so far I believe the cas-pge component needs to be used in conjunction with
the Resource Manager and is used as a wrapper program for running my scripts. Can someone
give me more information on how this can be accomplished or are there any examples to view?

 I would also like to be able to utilize the Job Scheduler, Monitor and Job queue classes
that are part of the Resource Manager. I can't find any examples of how they are used anywhere.
And if examples do exist can someone point me in the right direction or give me more information
on this?

Thanks

Mike