oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Foster <holeno...@mac.com>
Subject Re: OODT SoCal Meetup/Hackathon
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 02:07:58 GMT
+1

On May 15, 2012, at 05:21 PM, "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <paul.m.ramirez@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone interested in doing a meetup/hackathon at the beginning of June. The goal would be
to get some updates to our code base but really focused on getting 0.4 out the door. If there
is enough interest we would need a place to host it. Anyone and everyone would be welcome
as it would be a good way to understand the ways to contribute which go well beyond just code.
If enough people seem interested I will work out the details. My initial thought is this would
be on a weekend.

--Paul