oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Mistry, Chintu (GSFC-586.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC]" <chintu.mis...@nasa.gov>
Subject RE: workflow task/condition question
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:01:16 GMT
Sheryl,

No. We already know that.

We want to define generic condition class in policy/conditions.xml file. And we want use that
condition class with different input params (properties - look for "CustomCondition" in following
example) in tasks.xml file.

So for example:

<task id="urn:oodt:HelloWorld" name="Hello World" class="org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.examples.HelloWorld">
     <conditions>
       <condition id="urn:oodt:CustomCondition">
           <property name="searchFile" value="VIIRS[0-9]{1,3}" />
     </conditions>
     <configuration>
          <property name="Person" value="Task1" />
     </configuration>
</task>

<task id="urn:oodt:HelloWorld1" name="Hello World1" class="org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.examples.HelloWorld1">
     <conditions>
       <condition id="urn:oodt:CustomCondition">
           <property name="searchFile" value="CrIs_[0-9]{1,3}" />
     </conditions>
     <configuration>
          <property name="Person" value="Task2" />
     </configuration>
</task>

Thanks
Chintu