oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Ricky" <rngu...@chla.usc.edu>
Subject bash if statements in PGE
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:04:09 GMT
Hi all,

I want to do this in bash:

if [[ $x = 'hello' ]]; then
	echo "goodbye"
fi

But if I try that in PGE, it will attempt to do dynamic replacement. So then I tried this:

if [bash_test]; then
	echo "goodbye"
fi

<metadata key="bash_test" val="[[ $x = 'hello' ]]" envReplace="false"/>

And I still get the same failure. FYI, the script in the work directory looks like:

if null]; then

Anyone know a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Ricky

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.