oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Wong, Cynthia L (388J)" <cynthia.l.w...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Capacity vs Load in Resource Manager
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:27:16 GMT
All,

Thank you for your replies. I'll check these out and may bring in more
questions.

Regards,
Cynthia

Cynthia Wong--
Cynthia L. Wong
Data Management Systems and Technologies
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, M/S  171-264, Pasadena, CA  91109-8099
Phone:  818/393-2572, Email: Cynthia.L.Wong@jpl.nasa.gov