oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: workflow task/condition question
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:46:39 GMT
Hi Ryan,

You can specify properties for your conditions in the conditions.xml.
There's an example with properties for "urn:oodt:CheckForMetadataKeys" in
the /policy/conditions.xml. Also check out the other examples.
So if you're defining a new condition class, you'll have add that to the
conditions.xml and include properties for that condition.

Is that what you were looking for?

--
-Sheryl