oodt-dev mailing list archives

From holenoter <holeno...@mac.com>
Subject Re: PGE Question
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 21:26:49 GMT
job_id should be JobId

On Mar 02, 2012, at 01:23 PM, holenoter <holenoter@mac.com> wrote:

hey mike,

why do you need the filename in the workflow metadata?... you can add the job_id to your filemgr
product metadata and then you can just query the filemgr based on job_id to find out which
files where created for that job.

-brian

On Mar 02, 2012, at 12:36 PM, "Cayanan, Michael D (388J)" <michael.d.cayanan@jpl.nasa.gov>