oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Cayanan, Michael D (388J)" <michael.d.caya...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: PGE Question
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:10:31 GMT
Hey Brian,

Ya actually you're right. After thinking about this more, I ended up doing what you mention
below. Only I used the workflow instance id in the filemgr product metadata instead.

It's much cleaner going this route (adding the job_id or workflow instance id to the flilemgr)
instead of adding the filename to the workflow metadata.

-Mike

From: holenoter <holenoter@mac.com<mailto:holenoter@mac.com>>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:23:51 -0800
To: "user@oodt.apache.org<mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>" <user@oodt.apache.org<mailto:user@oodt.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: PGE Question

hey mike,

why do you need the filename in the workflow metadata?... you can add the job_id to your filemgr
product metadata and then you can just query the filemgr based on job_id to find out which
files where created for that job.

-brian

On Mar 02, 2012, at 12:36 PM, "Cayanan, Michael D (388J)" <michael.d.cayanan@jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:michael.d.cayanan@jpl.nasa.gov>>