oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Cayanan, Michael D (388J)" <michael.d.caya...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Workflow Question
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:37:35 GMT
Hi all,

In the workflow.properties file, I see that I can configure the polling time if a pre condition
fails via the following property:

org.apache.oodt.cas.workflow.engine.preConditionWaitTime

I have a few questions:

1) Is this polling infinite? If so, would you have to shut the workflow server down in order
to stop this infinite polling? Or can you shut it down via the workflow manager client tool?

2) Is there a way to configure the pre condition wait time through the PGE config file? For
example, if I have 2 PGEs where I want each PGE to have different pre condition wait times,
is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike