oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Sheryl John <shery...@gmail.com>
Subject Filemgr query not returning list of values
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 23:37:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm working with 0.4-SNAPSHOT( not latest build) and when querying the
Filemanager on a multivalue key, it's not returning the expected list of
values but it returned only the first value. I tested the query on the
filemgr-client and the query-tool and both returns only the first value.

I checked the filemgr catalog using the lucene luke tool and I can see all
the expected values for that key, so the key does have more than one
metadata value. I tried the same query on 0.3v and that returns the
concatenated list of values for the key.

Have I missed out something or did anyone else come across this before with
the 0.4-SNAPSHOT? I didn't check the code yet..

Thanks
Sheryl