oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bennett <lmzxq....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cas-crawler wierdness
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:19:48 GMT
Sorry I actually ran:

$ java
-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/var/kat/katconfig/static/oodt/etc/logging.properties
-Djava.ext.dirs=/usr/local/oodt/cas-crawler/lib
-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.crawl.bean.repo=file:///var/kat/katconfig/static/oodt/cas-crawler/policy/crawler-config.xml
 -Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.cli.action.spring.config=file:///var/kat/katconfig/static/oodt/cas-crawler/policy/cmd-line-actions.xml
-Dorg.apache.oodt.cas.cli.option.spring.config=file:///var/kat/katconfig/static/oodt/cas-crawler/policy/cmd-line-options.xml
org.apache.oodt.cas.crawl.CrawlerLauncher --operation --launchAutoCrawler
--productPath /var/kat/data --filemgrUrl
http://127.0.0.1:9101--mimeExtractorRepo
/var/kat/katconfig/static/oodt/cas-crawler/policy/mime-extractor-map.xml
--failureDir /var/kat/failed --actionIds MoveDataFileToFailureDir