oodt-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bennett <lmzxq....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crawler actionIds
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:32:36 GMT
Hi Chris,

I'm wondering if the beans are named DeleteDataFile and DeleteMetadataFile:
> have you checked the action-beans.xml file?

If I understand you're question correctly, yes, the beans are
named DeleteDataFile and DeleteMetadataFile in the action-beans.xml.

Since there have been a few issues that have been resolved relating to the
crawler cli (thanks to Brian's efforts), here's a quick summary:

* MoveMetadataToFailureDir renamed MoveMetadataFileToFailureDir. see JIRA
issue OODT-412 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-412>
* Specifying multiple actionIds on the command line. Brian has posted the
fix (pending review) - see JIRA issue
OODT-428<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-428>
.
* Executing boolean beans on the command line. Brian has supplied a fix
(which I committed). See JIRA issue
OODT-430<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OODT-430>

Cheers,
Tom