oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard, Ryan S. (GSFC-586.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC]" <ryan.s.ger...@nasa.gov>
Subject postgres DB
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 17:54:21 GMT
I apologize if this should have gone to the user list.

I have configured my filemanager to use the Postgres for the database. I am trying to run
the example(blah.txt) but I noticed the product-types.xml file defines some extractors of
metadata and not all of the metadata tables are getting filled out. Using DataSourceRepositoryManager
instead of XMLRepositoryManager, I see no way to define such extractors (via the DB or any
other way). Do I need to install the another component to define the extractors or can it
be done within the filemanager component as it was within product-types.xml file?

Thanks very much.

Ryan Gerard