oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Cinquini, Luca (3880)" <Luca.Cinqu...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject build fail ?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:03:50 GMT
Hi all,
I have a question about the OODT build...

I tried my first commit by removing a blank line in an XML file in the "opendap-ps" module,
and apparently this caused the build to fail with this error message:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Failed to retrieve OS environment variables. Reason: Cannot
run program "env": java.io.IOException: error=24, Too many open files

Did I do something wrong, or is there something that needs fixing on the server ?

See: https://builds.apache.org/job/oodt-trunk/265/

thanks, Luca