oodt-dev mailing list archives

From holenoter <holeno...@me.com>
Subject Re: Issue with query_tool when all product types are not populated
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:20:15 GMT
hey sean,

try it with query_tool... it takes its args in differently than filemgr-client

-brian

On Feb 23, 2012, at 01:16 PM, "Hardman, Sean H (388J)" <sean.h.hardman@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

Hey Brian,

Restoring to the original filemgr-client script (using $* instead of
"$@"), I get the same result with single or double quotes.

Sean