oodt-dev mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Thien" <Thien.Nguy...@va.gov>
Subject Getting started
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:27:25 GMT
Hello,

I'm a medical informatics software developer at the Boston Department of Veteran Affairs.
We are reviewing tools to prototype for use in our systems that would help manage, share,
and track research information. We have genomic data, health records, phenotypic data, and
results of nlp/machine learning techniques.

OODT sounds like a nice package that we would like to try out, but, honestly, the website
says very little. I'm not even sure where to begin to even try interacting with the downloaded
source. Any direction on how to get started or lower-level resources to read up on would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Thien